Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design
Making is at the heart of our courses, from product design to ceramics. Though we work in the world of things, it is the needs and connections of people in the real world that engage us.
BA Ceramic Design
BA Product Design
MA Design (Ceramics); MA Design (Furniture); MA Design (Jewellery), MA Industrial Design
Discover the work of our graduating BA Ceramic Design students.
View this year's MA Design degree show catalogue.
Discover the work of our graduating MA Industrial Design students.
Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design on Twitter
- This week's highlight around @csmBACDhttps://t.co/1xDOqWfTYS2 weeks ago
- Missed the degree shows? See @csmBACD graduates @PangolinLondon until August 25 #lenapeters#istvansvebo… https://t.co/qs4YxURSqA2 weeks ago
- Xiang Guan's #furniture only functions when they come into contact with a person @csmMAID Symbiotic Objects @Dezeen… https://t.co/mriFVCGNGf2 weeks ago
- Mental Illness self assessment kit designed by this year's graduate @saralopezid@csmMAID Read about it in @Dezeen… https://t.co/l0dOlTd1UY3 weeks ago
- MullenLowe Unilever Sustain-Ability winner Kaye Toland talks about her sustainable menstruation management service:… https://t.co/Wu41zPNTIC3 weeks ago
- Catch up on the Nova shortlist from this year. Here's Sasha Brumi talking about his custom made bike saddle:… https://t.co/oF0Z7MXsXR3 weeks ago
@csm_PCID: Show Two on Instagram
Global creative communications network, MullenLowe Group is pleased to once again sponsor the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows. This year also marks the 7th year of the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent – created exclusively in partnership with Central Saint Martins. The NOVA Awards are now established as a major event in the Central Saint Martins year, celebrating and rewarding the most exceptional work from across the College. For more details, please visit the YourNOVA website.