Graphic Communication Design
We combine the ‘applied arts’ traditions of graphic design with a critical and creative approach to communication in the belief that the discipline has not only commercial but social and political value.
BA Graphic Design
MA Communication Design
During the show our Graphic Communication Design students will be running a series of screenings and workshops, take a look at our events schedule for details.
Graphic Communication Design on Instagram
Graphic Communication Design on Twitter
- @RoyalAcadMusic Update at Lorna's request: Poetic Piano = collaboration between Lorna Searl, Arnaud Lin & Weellen S… https://t.co/6Rg7S4E04i22 hours ago
- Today at 3pm & 5pm: Fond farewell to Jo Hodges. Tributes from LCC (https://t.co/XVRcgMs4zx) & CSM communities (… https://t.co/LI0bmbGQPC22 hours ago
- BA grad Aimee Blow's beautiful Water Patterns https://t.co/cpIwIocUzz "choreography as expressive mark-making" @csmgraphics20171 day ago
- “a force of nature – kinetically smart, outrageous, hilarious” – tributes to Jo Hodges of @csmgraphics & @LCCLondon… https://t.co/qpXd15JgAR2 days ago
- Congrats to alums @lizzystewart & Nina Chakrabarti for fantastic @theaoi#WIA2017 wins! https://t.co/TfSMsiJjjAhttps://t.co/G8dLzqS3vZ1 week ago
- 1 month til Can Graphic Design Save Your Life @ExploreWellcome curated by Prog Director @rebeccabwright & @lrplus_… https://t.co/AhB2uaczAl1 week ago
Global creative communications network, MullenLowe Group is pleased to once again sponsor the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows. This year also marks the 7th year of the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent – created exclusively in partnership with Central Saint Martins. The NOVA Awards are now established as a major event in the Central Saint Martins year, celebrating and rewarding the most exceptional work from across the College. For more details, please visit the YourNOVA website.
With thanks to:
Eizo, Canon, Zago, G.F. Smith, Camden Town Brewery, Bear Nibbles, Divine Chocolate, The Lexi & Nomad Cinemas, BFI