Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design
Making is at the heart of our courses, from product design to ceramics. Though we work in the world of things, it is the needs and connections of people in the real world that engage us.
BA Ceramic Design
BA Product Design
MA Design (Ceramics); MA Design (Furniture); MA Design (Jewellery), MA Industrial Design
Discover the work of our graduating BA Ceramic Design students.
View this year's MA Design degree show catalogue.
Discover the work of our graduating MA Industrial Design students.
Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design on Twitter
- It's all kicking off as @elacey and @csmBACD students presents What Can Ceramics Do? @BCBfestival#ceramicvalueshttps://t.co/c64Dv5Iucw2 weeks ago
- @csmBACD are exhibiting their Stage 2 charity collaborations @BCBfestival@WorldofWedgwoodhttps://t.co/tIzo6IaO4Y2 weeks ago
- CSM is hosting lots of great free events this month to mark the anniversary of the Russian Revolution - book here https://t.co/c44xnYvS2E2 weeks ago
- Feel the power of a hard days work! @CTwomeyStudio opens #factory :the seen and the unseen @TateExchange today… https://t.co/v6Hr0jrBxO3 weeks ago
- What a fatalistic idea, get down to the @TateExchange to see and experience the Factory with @CTwomeyStudiohttps://t.co/yCOfp48yL53 weeks ago
- Professor @KesselerRob is exhibiting his botanical micrographs at the Hunt Institute in Pittsburgh… https://t.co/sbSxYcIGQv3 weeks ago
@csm_PCID: Show Two on Instagram
Global creative communications network, MullenLowe Group is pleased to once again sponsor the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows. This year also marks the 7th year of the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent – created exclusively in partnership with Central Saint Martins. The NOVA Awards are now established as a major event in the Central Saint Martins year, celebrating and rewarding the most exceptional work from across the College. For more details, please visit the YourNOVA website.