Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design
Making is at the heart of our courses, from product design to ceramics. Though we work in the world of things, it is the needs and connections of people in the real world that engage us.
BA Ceramic Design
BA Product Design
MA Design (Ceramics); MA Design (Furniture); MA Design (Jewellery), MA Industrial Design
Discover the work of our graduating BA Ceramic Design students.
View this year's MA Design degree show catalogue.
Discover the work of our graduating MA Industrial Design students.
Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design on Twitter
- Busy night at the #workinprogress opening for @csm_maid#designhttps://t.co/xOzMHArgELhttps://t.co/ObG5FxU64T4 days ago
- Our @csmBACD students respond to @COCAYork’s Anthony Shaw collection in a new exhibition @YorkArtGallery, open unti… https://t.co/jhMY9o0IKJ1 week ago
- That's a wrap! Some year! Kicking off with Centenary show, then Degree show, @NewDesigners show, 3 @PangolinLondon… https://t.co/DNF3PzUuXa1 week ago
- 103 @shape_the_world students + 103 @anglepoise lamps = https://t.co/5Vtwqvqrnkhttps://t.co/BMGlD8HYSv1 month ago
- MA Industrial Design ranks in @AzureMagazine top 16 international Industrial Design courses @csmMAIDhttps://t.co/gUpSQe5hPu1 month ago
- Installation of 1st year BA Ceramic Design response to Anthony Shaw collection @COCAYork@YorkArtGallery on show to… https://t.co/AlmMkHvDAO1 month ago
@csm_PCID: Show Two on Instagram
Global creative communications network, MullenLowe Group is pleased to once again sponsor the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows. This year also marks the 7th year of the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent – created exclusively in partnership with Central Saint Martins. The NOVA Awards are now established as a major event in the Central Saint Martins year, celebrating and rewarding the most exceptional work from across the College. For more details, please visit the YourNOVA website.