Graphic Communication Design
We combine the ‘applied arts’ traditions of graphic design with a critical and creative approach to communication in the belief that the discipline has not only commercial but social and political value.
BA Graphic Design
MA Communication Design
During the show our Graphic Communication Design students will be running a series of screenings and workshops, take a look at our events schedule for details.
Graphic Communication Design on Instagram
Graphic Communication Design on Twitter
- Can Graphic Design Save Your Life? It's the last few days to find out at this @ExploreWellcome exhibition co-curate… https://t.co/yWjM03GV3Q5 days ago
- A few days left to apply for BA Graphic Communication Design here at CSM - find out more from Course Leader Dr Pete… https://t.co/JAKpatgtx65 days ago
- Great to see 3rd year @csmgraphics student @ThomasHedger on @itsnicethat with his hazy gradients and subtle narrati… https://t.co/3J53TGd2oy6 days ago
- WE CAN TEACH DESIGN BETTER. Paul Finn, BA GCD Platform Leader (Information & Systems) talks to Ulrik Hogrebe about… https://t.co/RyI1w4pB4P6 days ago
- OPPORTUNITY: CHAOS luxury accessories brand seeks graphic designers: full-time + freelancers + paid internships. Fo… https://t.co/tMyAsUjldH1 week ago
- Next week! Our 2nd yr MA Graphic Communication Design students kick off 2018 with 'Graphically Speaking' for… https://t.co/9Q2EipsbLb1 week ago
Global creative communications network, MullenLowe Group is pleased to once again sponsor the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows. This year also marks the 7th year of the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent – created exclusively in partnership with Central Saint Martins. The NOVA Awards are now established as a major event in the Central Saint Martins year, celebrating and rewarding the most exceptional work from across the College. For more details, please visit the YourNOVA website.
With thanks to:
Eizo, Canon, Zago, G.F. Smith, Camden Town Brewery, Bear Nibbles, Divine Chocolate, The Lexi & Nomad Cinemas, BFI