Graphic Communication Design
We combine the ‘applied arts’ traditions of graphic design with a critical and creative approach to communication in the belief that the discipline has not only commercial but social and political value.
BA Graphic Design
MA Communication Design
During the show our Graphic Communication Design students will be running a series of screenings and workshops, take a look at our events schedule for details.
Graphic Communication Design on Instagram
Graphic Communication Design on Twitter
- Looking fwd to our new series of TRANSMISSIONS podcasts. Thx to @macdandco's Pierre-Emmanuel Lemaire for fresh ID… https://t.co/xLtLItn5Ym5 days ago
- Co-founder Rebecca Wright talks to @CSM_news@csmgraphics about ‘Can Graphic Design Save Your Life?’… https://t.co/oHUmN4dURJ1 week ago
- Full stop. Exclamation. Question mark. Loving these new postcards for @CSM_AcadSupport designed by current… https://t.co/CxN09mMwnT1 week ago
- Kicking off this new academic year with our latest GCD Transmissions podcast feat. Stefan Sagmeister - LISTEN:… https://t.co/HOdB3jDUtp2 weeks ago
- "Too often we think of Graphic Design as the skin, the aesthetics – but it can be a catalyst, gritty & fundamental"… https://t.co/Dsetqwh7Yf2 weeks ago
- Pleased as punch to see 8 wonderful grads in @blueprintmag's Ones To Watch, September Issue (with Noah Petri… https://t.co/MlTl0INxjb3 weeks ago
Global creative communications network, MullenLowe Group is pleased to once again sponsor the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows. This year also marks the 7th year of the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent – created exclusively in partnership with Central Saint Martins. The NOVA Awards are now established as a major event in the Central Saint Martins year, celebrating and rewarding the most exceptional work from across the College. For more details, please visit the YourNOVA website.
With thanks to:
Eizo, Canon, Zago, G.F. Smith, Camden Town Brewery, Bear Nibbles, Divine Chocolate, The Lexi & Nomad Cinemas, BFI