Sponsorship and Partnerships
We build custom partnerships with companies across sectors that engage the creativity of our students, alumni and academic staff to fulfil a range of marketing and CSR objectives.
We believe in the power of creativity to connect people, ignite change and fuel imaginations across borders. Our partners share our commitment to nurturing creative education and pioneering sustainable innovations in art and design. We offer the opportunity to align with the next generation of internationally renowned artists, designers and performers - currently making and inventing the future in our studios and workshops.
- Join our creative community and engage with a diverse and far-reaching audience that includes: 19,000 students and 8,600 staff from across the University of the Arts London, the global creative industries and business worlds.
- Each year we welcome nearly 100,000 visitors to our events and exhibitions and have an online presence of over 200,000.
Our wide range of courses and annual programme of events and exhibitions enables targeted opportunities for sponsorship. We work collaboratively with you to design and deliver a package of unique benefits that achieve:
- Brand impact and high visibility amongst your target audience
- Brand alignment with Central Saint Martins and our emerging creative talent
- Staff and client engagement and hospitality
- Product integration
- Creative content generation
- Student scholarships and talent acquisition
For MullenLowe Group, we see these awards as an investment in emerging creative talent, where our support and encouragement can provide a platform for these individuals to go on and influence the rest of the world.
Jose Miguel Sokoloff, Global President of MullenLowe Group Creative Council