Free Elective Semester Programme (FESP)
This is a 14-week study abroad programme at one of the world's most prestigious art colleges, located in the creative heart of London. This programme promotes CSM's Art School ethos that defines our approach to both art and design teaching with an emphasis on creativity and research to support a conceptual approach to your study.
How it works
1) Choose a core modules subject area which is your 'home' throughout the semester:
2) All students take the Research for Core Subject Area:
3) Choose a maximum of 3 elective modules to customise your programme. The electives allow for a cross-disciplinary approach to support your core subject area:
- Concepts of Editing
- Fashion Design with Textiles
- Fashion Illustration
- Experimental Fashion Accessory Design
- Fashion Communication
- Information Environments
- Mixed Media Painting
The programme takes place in studios based in Richbell Place, Holborn.