Brand Management for Your Fashion Label
Packed with expert information, this beginners course will give you a clear understanding of the distinction between a collection of fashion designs and a fashion brand. It will provide you with the tools to continue to develop your fashion label...
Taught by: Tutor to be confirmed.
Packed with expert information, this beginners course will give you a clear understanding of the distinction between a collection of fashion designs and a fashion brand. It will provide you with the tools to continue to develop your fashion label. Through a guided research of markets and trends, you'll learn how to identify your customers and your unique selling proposition (USP).
You will compile a detailed breakdown of features that constitute your personal style. Plus, you will learn how to capitalize on all this through inspiration, cultivation and a winning pitch. And you will also get top brand and marketing professionals to share their expertise and experience with you.
- How to plan a detailed PR strategy, including basic training on writing press releases, biographies, and putting together look books and launch events.
- Maximising brand identity through the use of logos, styling mood shots, graphics, visual campaigns and marketing strategies..
- Brand directors from emerging London based companies will give presentations.
- Marketing and PR account managers of major high street and designer brands will present case studies from their first hand experience of the industry.
At the end you will present your Branding, Marketing and PR Plan, alongside your sketch book or mood board for a group critique and feedback.
Who should take this course?
- Fashion design students or graduates who want to investigate how they can cultivate their designs into a brand.
- Anyone who is interested in pursuing career in as fashion marketing, branding and PR would do well to take this course as an introduction.
Entry requirements: A good understanding of spoken English.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and older
Sketch book and tools to present that suits you, whether that is physical mood boards, or a power point presentation.?
Students may want to bring a notepad and pen or laptop for note taking. Otherwise there are no other materials needed for the course.?
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.