Following a hugely successful student project with Freedom at Topshop, the jewellery collection of BA Jewellery student Evie Armstrong-Clarke was available to buy and on display in Topshop’s flagship Oxford Circus store.
In February 2014 a panel of industry experts was brought together to select a winner for the Freedom at Topshop jewellery design competition with BA Jewellery Design.
The panel consisted of:
▪ Emma Farrow, Head of Design at Topshop Unique
▪ Solange Azagury-Partridge, fine jewellery designer
▪ Nicky Yates, Fashion Director of ES Magazine
▪ Victoria Bain, Shopping and Jewellery Editor of The Telegraph
▪ Pandora Sykes, Fashion Editor of the The Debrief
▪ Donna Wallace, Accessories Editor of ELLE
▪ Vivien Thomason, Buying Director of Freedom at Topshop
▪ Ashkin Yolsal, Buying Manager of Freedom at Topshop
The judges were ‘blown away by the calibre of work’ according to Vivian Thomason, Buying Director of Freedom at Topshop and after narrowing down the entrants to a shortlist of eight over tea, canapés and prosecco, the overall winner was announced as Evie Armstrong-Clarke. The work of students Laila Hmiddouche, Lili Murphy-Johnson, Ella Stern and Johanna Galfske was also highly commended.
Corporate Relations Coordinator
Tel: +44 (0)20 7514 7296
Corporate Relations Executive
Tel: +44 (0)20 7514 7011