Dr Jo Melvin
Jo Melvin is Reader in Archives and Special Collections at Chelsea College of Arts and Senior Research Fellow at the Henry Moore Institute in Leeds.
Jo Melvin is curator and writer. Recent projects include:
- Animal, Vegetable, Mineral - Waddington Custot Gallery
- Christine Kozlov: Information No Theory - Henry Moore Institute, Leeds
- Five Issues of Studio International - Raven Row, London
- Palindromes: Barry Flanagan
- John Latham - Flat Time House, London
- The Xerox Book - Paula Cooper Gallery, New York
Recent catalogue essays include:
- Seth Siegelaub: Beyond Conceptualism - Stedijk Museum, Amsterdam
- British Art and Conceptualism 1966-1979 - Tate Britain, London
She is currently working on a monograph on Noel Forster, The Seth Siegelaub Source Book, published by König in late 2016 and on the catalogue raisoneé of the sculptor Barry Flanagan to be published by Modern Art Press in 2018.