Object Handling Workshops
As part of the Im/Material conference the object handling workshops will provide a range of opportunities to interact with the archives and special collections held and curated by the University of the Arts London.
Collection managers will use a selection of items which can be handled, to demonstrate how an enquiring encounter with archives can facilitate an experiential learning experience.
Archives and special collections:
- Artists books - Gustavo Grandal Montero, Chelsea College of Arts
- Fashion archives - Jane Holt, London College of Fashion
- Film, design and print archives - Sarah Mahurter, University Archives and Special Collections Centre
- Museum and study collection - Judy Willcocks, Central Saint Martins
- Zines collection - Leila Kassir, London College of Communication
Find out more about UAL archives and collections.