'In a Day'
3 for 2 offer: Book 3 ‘In a Day’ courses in one transaction and receive the cheapest course free! Discount automatically applies. View all ‘In a Day’ courses
Our new ‘In a Day’ courses are perfect for anyone looking to gain skills and master a new technique all in the space of one day. Designed to fit into busy lifestyles, 'In a Day' courses are scheduled on Saturdays throughout the year. Why not select a few courses that suit you and build your own bespoke package!
Saturday 20th May 2017
- Design for Social Spaces in a Day
- Paper Conservation in a Day
- Sound Design for Installation in a Day
- User Experience (UX) Research in a Day
- Promote and Publish Your Book in a Day
- Introduction to Museums and Galleries in a Day
Saturday 8 July 2017
- Design Decades - Bauhaus and Art Deco in a Day
- Design Trends for Interiors in a Day
- Exhibition Design and Delivery in a Day
- Indigo Shibori in a Day
- Mixed Media Photography in a Day
- Performance Art in a Day
- Pre-Raphaelites and Photography in a Day
- Street Art in a Day
Join a highly experienced award winning writer and illustrator as you learn the stages of character design and development.
Designed for visual artists and designers, who are new to coding, this course demonstrates how to implement simple visual ideas, on a web page.
Experiment with a range of techniques and materials, and create a selection of images using these techniques in works of your own personal style.
Make the best use of your voice, control your nerves, deal with the unexpected and control your body language when speaking in public.
This course will inspire and motivate you to begin programming, curating, devising and facilitating social engagement projects.