The service is not open to students and graduates from other institutions and can only offer a limited service to short course students.
ArtsTemps is the University of the Arts London's first in house temp recruitment agency for UAL students and degree and MA graduates of up to two years.
Students and graduates are employed to work within the university at any one of our six colleges.
- To provide students and graduates with the opportunity to increase their employability and transferable skills
- To give students and graduates the opportunity to support themselves financially
- To maintain consistency by working with and advising college staff
- Promote employability events
- To be accessible to all staff, students and graduates
- Maintain a flexible and reliable service
ArtsTemps finds work for students and graduates across the university. The roles are not creative and probably won't relate to your degree, however they will give you the opportunity to earn extra cash and put some work experience onto your CV.
Type of work available
Administration / student helps at events / sales assistant / project assistants / telesales / class model / life model / leaflet distributors / flyering / PA / carrying out surveys / data entry / Learning Zone helpers & general helps at the colleges.
Most work takes place during the week, we rarely get work for the weekend, evenings and night-time.
You will not always be guaranteed regular work as this service is becoming increasingly popular amongst students and graduates.
1. Register your interest online on the below link
2. Upon receiving your online registration we will invite you to come in for a face to face registration, remember there is a waiting list, be patient and we'll be sure to get to you.
3. Remember to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment. If you fail to inform us of your cancellation, our policy is that you aren't able to register with us for 1 academic year.
4. Make sure you have all of the documentation requested in your email, without even one of them we may not be able to register you.
5. After meeting with ArtsTemps staff, you are now registered.
6. We don't advertise our temp jobs. When a suitable job comes in we will contact you.
7. Remember to keep your online availability timetable up to date so we can contact you at the right times.
ArtsTemps has been welcomed and recognised as a positive addition to Student Services.
To complete your registration you will need to upload a WORD version of you CV. It is very important that your CV includes ALL of your work experience and skills. Leaving information out, no matter how small, will reduce your chances of getting a job through ArtsTemps. It is advisable to do this now before you register with ArtsTemps.
You can register online with ArtsTemps. Once you have completed this a member of the team will be in touch to arrange a face to face interview”
In the meantime please take a look at Creative Opportunities website which offers full-time, part-time, freelance and temporary job opportunities outside the University.