BA Graphic Design Staff
Tracey Waller - Course Leader
Tracey Waller has an MA in Graphic Design from the Royal College of Art, a degree from Central Saint Martins and over 14 years experience of working as a motion graphic designer for major TV stations and production companies. Waller's practice has included producing title sequences for BAFTA award-winning dramas, film titles, broadcast graphics and typography for commercials.
Tracey delivered a paper at ATypI - Association Typographique International in Dublin 2010. A personal project was featured in the RotoVision publication Recharge your Design Batteries by John O'Reilly and Tony Linkson, published in 2009. She had a short film screened as part of One Minute Wonders at the Cameo Cinema in Edinburgh.
- Andrew Brash
- Dr Sheena Calvert
- Robert Sollis and Mia Frostner - Europa. Read an interview with Europa on Design Boom
- Sigune Hamann - Reader in Art and Media
- Charlotte Heal - Watch a talk given by Charlotte at the It's Nice That Here London 2015 event on YouTube
- Robert Hetherington
- Fraser Muggeridge - Watch a Frieze magazine interview with Fraser talking about his work on Vimeo
- Alex Reuben - Read a review of Alex's 'Newsreel' documentary on the Telegraph
- Olya Troitskaya
- Sam Winston - Watch Sam Winston and Oliver Jeffers talk about their new book 'A Child of Books' on YouTube
- Charlie Abbott, Jake Hopwood and Alex Hough - Work Form. Read an article about 'NOIT', a journal designed by Work Form, on It's Nice That