Learning for Sustainability (optional unit)
In this unit you will reflect on issues of sustainability in your current academic practice and undertake an investigation that will form the basis of a sustainability workshop to be delivered to a wider audience of University staff.
Before the unit you will be asked to:
Complete a short survey to reflect on your practice and discipline in terms of sustainability, even if you have no prior knowledge.
During the unit you will:
- Attend a series of workshops
- Share experiences and generate ideas with peers, and set key milestones to structure your independent study
- Complete and peer-review monthly negotiated tasks
- Try out a sustainability focused workshop on your peers
- Submit a portfolio of evidence and evaluative report (2500 words)
For more information download the Learning for Sustainability unit descriptor (Word 16KB).