We will do this by:
- Working with colleges to support pedagogic digital development in all of the University’s buildings
- Developing staff and student digital capacity using a wide range of approaches that include blended learning/ workshops/ short courses/ bespoke training and research
- Developing our core platforms in response to colleagues’ and students’ needs and aspirations
- Undertaking ongoing investigations into the appropriation of digital technology by students to inform the development of services and to keep colleagues up to speed on evolving approaches to learning
- Working with colleagues to shape the ongoing development and research of relevant areas such as open practice, digital literacy and digital identity
- Facilitating constructive and critical discussions around the value, role and use of digital platforms and spaces in learning and practice at UAL and beyond
Ensuring that staff are equipped to keep abreast of the ways that emergent technologies can transform learning and teaching.