Subcontracting Policy for Further Education Funding
The University of the Arts London is committed to supporting the delivery of Art & Design within compulsory and post-compulsory education.
Therefore, as part of the University’s further education work we subcontract some of our funding contracts to other institutions to ensure that Art & Design delivery is able to continue. UAL does not subcontract for qualifications other than those relevant to Art & Design.
The following documents outline the University's policy in this area:
- Subcontracting policy for Further Education Funding 2017-18 (PDF 41KB)
- 2016-17 FE Sub-Contracting Funding and Management Fee Retention
- 2015-16 FE Sub-Contracting Funding and Management Fee Retention (PDF 88KB)
- 2014-15 FE Sub-contracting Funding and Management Fee Retention (PDF 12KB)
- 2013-14 FE Sub-contracting Funding and Management Fee Retention (PDF 86KB)