Staff Governor Elections 2017
Staff governor elections will take place in the summer term. A list of candidates nominated to stand in the election is set out below.
There is one vacancy for a member of academic staff and one vacancy for a member of support staff.
Key deadlines for the election are as follows:
Deadline for receipt of nominations
Monday 8 May (12 noon)
Dispatch of electronic ballot papers
Monday 22 May
Close of ballot
Friday 16 June (12 noon)
Announcement of result
by Wednesday 21 June
Nominations endorsed by Court of Governors
Monday 3 July 2017
For further details on the nominations and elections processes, eligibility to act as a governor, and on the role and responsibilities of staff governors, please see the below information pack and role description. You may find other useful documents on the Key Reference Resources Page.
- Nomination Form Academic Staff 2017 (Word 21KB)
- Nomination Form Support Staff 2017 (Word 21KB)
- Information Pack Staff Governor Elections 2017 (PDF 44KB)
- Staff Governor Role Description (PDF 55KB)
- Election Regulations Staff Governors (PDF 55KB)
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7514 6444.